Poetry Month display
Thursday 29 MAR
In class we talked about what we want to communicate about our PoemBot project with our public: we know why we worked on the project, what parts of the why do we communicate with folks interacting with PoemBot in the library?
You all will create a part of the display in the library that will contextualize the PoemBot for folks that happen by. Here are the steps.
- Choose one area from our brainstorming exercise (see the picture above) or choose a different topic that you think will be essential to our display.
- Using the Powerpoint template posted on the course Moodle, create a slide the provides the information you would like to communicate to our public.
- You can choose any of the background/text pairings you’s like.
- You may change the orientation of the slide by editing the “Page Setup” in the File menu of Powerpoint to be 8” tall by 5” wide.
- Please do not change the overall dimensions, however.
- Be prepared to share and revise your slide in class on Thursday, 29 MAR.
- Email me a draft before class.
Course Archive: 2017
An Introduction to Digital Humanities by Jacob Heil is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.